Mr. Lamonica is Vice President / Chief Information Officer for Rosendin Electric, the nation’s largest privately held electrical contractor. Rosendin Electric has over 4,000 office and field employees and yearly revenue of close to $2 Billion. He is responsible for the companies’ Information System Organization as well as Archives/Records Management.
Prior to joining Rosendin Electric, Mr. Lamonica held the position of CIO at Rudolph and Sletten Construction, one of the largest California based General Contracting and Construction firms.
He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Information Systems from the University of San Francisco.
Recently, Mr. Lamonica was selected as one of Computerworld’s Premier 100 IT Leaders and named a finalist in the inaugural Silicon Valley/San Jose Business Journal and San Francisco Business Times Bay Area Best CIO Awards.
Recognition Mr. Lamonica and his Organization have received include:
- Rosendin Electric Wins 2015 Gold Vision Award from Constructech for Innovative Productivity Forecasting Tool (October 2015)
- Rosendin Electric’s Diya Peter Wins Constructech 2015 Women in Construction Award (September 2015)
- Rosendin Electric Wins a Gold Vision Award from Constructech for New Mobile Material and Tool Management App (October 2014)
- Rosendin Electric Earns Spot on the 2013 Information Week 500 List of Top Technology Innovators for Third Year in a Row (September 2013)
- Computerworld Names Rosendin Electric’s CIO Sam Lamonica to Computerworld Premier 100 IT Leaders for 2012 (December 2011)